We are looking for a software developer to build software using various technologies. Our core technology stack is .NET, .NET Core, Angular and Angular 2, SQL server and other no-SQL databases.
The development will be varied, you will create and build new applications, enhance existing products already in production and provide some user support where required. You will be involved in all stages of development from understanding requirements to design discussions and development and testing.
For this role you should be able to write functional, testable code and have a sharp eye for spotting defects. You should be self-motivated and happy to work from home or the office as required. It is important that you are able to effectively communicate and are open to occasionally working on client site. This role is key to our growing services side of the business and as such we are looking for someone who will grow with us and take on a more senior position in the coming months and years.
This role is an excellent opportunity for someone wanting to learn more and gain experience with web, mobile and Azure cloud technologies. We are looking for someone with a positive attitude, who wants to learn and progress. We have clients globally and there is potential for global travel.
- Participate in Requirements Analysis
- Work with internal solution architects and developers to design the most appropriate solutions
- Write clean and maintainable code using various languages (C# , Typescript, SQL)
- Write Unit Tests
- Participate in building project documentation
- Provide technical support
- At least 1 year experience developing .NET Applications
- Understand and has experience of database technology and database design.
- Familiar with web architectures such as REST APIs
- Attention to detail
- A Computing or Computer Science Degree is desirable but not essential.
Paying between £25,000 and £30,000 per year, depending on experience.
Date Posted: 10/05/2017
Job Ref: DEV-170510